|Microsurgery: Transplantation and Replantation by Harry J. Buncke, MD, et al.|
18. Boorman, J.G., Brown, J.A., and Sykes, P.J.: Morbidity in the forearm flap donor arm. Br. J. Plast. Surg. 40:207, 1987.
19. Jones, B.M., and O'Brian, C.J.: Acute ischemia of the hand resulting from elevation of a radial forearm flap. Br. J. Plast. Surg. 38:396, 1985.
20. Timmons, M.J., Missotten, F.E.M., Poole, M.D., and Davies, D.M.: Complications of radial forearm flap donor sites. Br. J. Plast. Surg. 39:176, 1986.
21. Soutar, D.S., and Tanner, N.S.B.: The radial forearm flap in the management of soft tissue injuries of the hand. Br. J. Plast. Surg. 37:18, 1984.
22. Bakamjian, V.Y., Culf, N.K., and Bales, H.W.: Versatility of deltopectoral flap in reconstruction following head and neck cancer surgery. In Transactions of the Fourth International Conference of Plastic Surgery. Edited by Sandanero and G. Rosselli. Amsterdam, Excerpta Medica Foundation, 1969.
23. McGregor, I.A., and Jackson, I.T.: The extended role of the deltopectoral flap. Br. J. Plast. Surg. 23:173, 1970.
24. Duncan, M.J., Manktelow, R.T., Zuker, R.M., and Rosar, I.B.: Mandibular reconstruction in the radiated patient: The role of osteocutaneous free tissue transfers. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 76:829, 1985.
|Ch. 14 Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9|