|Microsurgery: Transplantation and Replantation by Harry J. Buncke, MD, et al.|
| 3. Coker, N.J., Kendall, K.A., Jenkins, H.A., and Alford, B.R.: Traumatic intratemporal facial nerve injury: Management rationale for preservation of function. Otolaryngol. Head Neck Surg. 97:262, 1987.
4. Sekel, B.R., Upton, J., Jones, R.H., and Murray, J.E.: Rapid regeneration of the chronically damaged facial nerve following ipsilateral free gracilis transfer. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 71:845, 1983.
5. Smith, J.W.: A new technique of facial animation. Transactions of Fifth International Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Melbourne, Butterworth, 1971.
6. Anderl, H.: Reconstruction of the face through cross-face nerve transplantation in facial paralysis. Chir. Plast. 2:17, 1973.
7. Harii, K.: Treatment of longstanding facial paralysis by combining vascularized muscle transplantation with cross-face nerve grafting. In Symposium on Clinical Frontiers in Reconstructive Microsurgery. Edited by H.J. Buncke and D.W. Fumas, St. Louis, C.V. Mosby, 1984.
8. Tolhurst, D.E., and Bos, K.E.: Free vascularized muscle grafts in facial palsy. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 69:760, 1982.
9. Evans, D.M.: Hypoglossal-facial anastomosis in the treatment of facial palsy. Br. J. Plast. Surg. 27:251, 1974.
10. Conley, J., and Baker, D.C.: Hypoglossal-facial nerve anastomosis for reinnervation of the paralyzed face. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 63:63, 1979.
11. Adams, W.M.: The use of the masseter, temporalis and frontalis muscles in the correction of facial paralysis. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 1:216, 1946.
12. Samotokin, B., and Grebenyuk, Y.: Treatment of facial paralysis by implantation of the phrenic nerve. Acta Chit. Plast. 5:1, 1963.
13. Perret, B.: Results of phrenico-facial nerve anastomosis for facial paralysis. Arch. Surg. 94:505, 1967.
14. Hanna, D.C., and Gaisford, J. C.: Facial nerve management in tumors and trauma. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 35:445, 1965.
15. Conway, H.: Muscle plastic operations for facial paralysis. Ann. Surg. 147:541, 1958.
16. Caldwell, E.H.: Anastomosis of the branches of the facial and spinal accessory nerves to facial paralysis. Surgery 44:978, 1958.
17. Tucker, H.M.: Muscle-nerve block transplants, presented at First Facial Nerve Symposium, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1977.
|Ch. 22 Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14|