|Microsurgery: Transplantation and Replantation by Harry J. Buncke, MD, et al.|
2. Kaplan, E.N., Buncke, H.J., and Murray D.J.: Distant transfer of cutaneous island flaps in humans by microvascular anastomosis. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 36:538, 1973.
3. Franklin, J.D., Withens, E.H., and Madden, J.J., Jr.: Use of free dorsalis pedis flap in head and neck repairs. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 64:483, 1979.
4.0'Brien, B.M.: Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, New York, Churchill Livingstone, 1977, p. 44.
5. O'Brien, B.M., and Hayhurst, J.N.: In Reconstructive Plastic Surgery. Edited by J.M. Converse, ed. 2, Philadelphia, W.B. Saunders Co., 1977, pp. 375376, 378.
6. Peimer, C.A., and Eckert, B.S.: Microvascular response to angiography. J. Hand Surg. 7:4, 1982.
7. Sheppard, J.E., and Dell, P.C.: Effects of pre-operative angiography on the vascular endothelium and replant survival in rabbit ears. J. Hand Surg. 8:145, 1983.
8. Koman, A.L., Pospisil, R.F., Nunley, J.A., and Urbaniak, J.R.: Value of contrast angiography in composite tissue transfer. Clin. Orthop. 172:195, 1983.
9. Walkinshaw, M.D., and Caffee, H.H.: The influence of angiography on experimental free flap survival. Ann. Plast. Surg. 8:148, 1982
10. Tuma, R.F., Ritchie, W.G.M., and Wideman, M.P.: Effects of intra-arterial injected contrast media on the microvessels in the rat cecal mesentery. Invest. Radiol. 9:273, 1974.
11. May, J.W., Christos, A.A., and Doneland, M.D.: Preoperative magnification angiography of the donor and recipient sites for clinical free transfer of flaps or digits. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 64:483, 1979.
12. Karkowski, J., and Buncke, H.J.: A simplified technique for free transfer of groin flaps by use of Doppler probe. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 55:682, 1975.
13. Buncke, G.M., Valauri, F.A., Buncke, H.J., et al.: Review of 102 toe-tohand transfers: Correlation of pre-operative angiograms and Doppler studies with intraoperative surgical anatomy. Presented at the American Society for Hand Surgery, New Orleans, February 1986.
|Ch. 34 Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6|