|Microsurgery: Transplantation and Replantation by Harry J. Buncke, MD, et al.|
Fig 35-03. Discharge orders (see Chapters 36 and 37 for detailed explanations).
1. Shires, T.G., Canizaro, P.C., and Lowry, S.F.: Fluid, electrolyte and nutritional management of the surgical patient. In Principles of Surgery. 4th Edition. Edited by S.I. Schwartz. New York, McGraw-Hill, 1984.
2. Demling, R.H.: Preoperative care. In Current Surgical Diagnosis and Treatment. 7th Edition. Edited by L.W. Way. Lange, Los Altos, 1985.
3. Lewis, F.R., Krupski, W.C., and Trunkey, D.D.: Management of the injured patient. In Current Surgical Diagnosis and Treatment. 7th Edition. Edited by L.W. Way. Los Altos, Lange, 1985.
4. Pelligrini, C.A.: Postoperative care. In Current Surgical Diagnosis and Treatment. 7th Edition. Edited by L.W. Way. Los Altos, Lange, 1985.
5. Dreskovich, M.R., and Carrico, C.J.: Trauma: Management of the acutely injured patient. In Textbook of Surgery. 13th Edition. Edited by D.C. Sabiston. Philadelphia, W.B. Saunders, 1986.
6. Hunt, T.K.: Disorders of repair and their management. In Fundamentals of Wound Management. T.K. Hunt and J.E. Dunphy. Appleton-Century-Crofts, 1979.
|Ch. 35 Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4|