|Microsurgery: Transplantation and Replantation by Harry J. Buncke, MD, et al.|
| Our use of drugs will undoubtedly change as our clinical and experimental experiences continue to evolve. New definitions of the physiologic complications of microsurgery, as well as carefully executed drug studies, should provide the foundation for the increasingly rational and specific use of pharmacologic agents.
1. Buncke, H.J., Alpert, B.S., and Johnson-Giebink, R.: Digital replantation. Surg. Clin. N. Am. 61:383, 1981.
2. Lister, G.D., Kalisman, M., and Tsai, T.: Reconstruction of the hand with free microvascular toe to hand transfer. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 71:372, 1983.
3. Harris, G.D., Finseth, F., and Buncke, H.J.: The hazard of cigarette smoking following digital replantation. J. Microsurg. 1:403, 1980.
4. Rapoport, S., Glickman, M.G., Saloman, J.C., and Cuono, C.B.: Aggressive postoperative pharmacotherapy for vascular compromise of replanted digits. A.J.R. 144:1065, 1985.
5. Acland, R.: Prevention of thrombosis in microvascular surgery by the use of magnesium sulfate. Br. J. Plast. Surg. 25:292, 1972.
6. Buncke, H.J., and Blackfield, H.M.: The vasoplegic effects of chlorpromazine. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 31:353, 1963.
7. Ketchum, L.D.: Pharmacological alterations in the clotting mechanism: Use in microvascular surgery. J. Hand Surg. 3:407, 1978.
8. Finseth, F.: Clinical salvage of three failing skin flaps by treatment with a vasodilator drug. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 63:304, 1979.
9. Finseth, F., and Buncke, H.J.: Improvement of tissue blood flow by vasodilator therapy with isoxuprine. In Symposium on Clinical Frontiers in Reconstructive Microsurgery. Edited by H.J. Buncke and D.W. Furnas. St. Louis, C.V. Mosby, 1984.
10. May, J.W., Chait, L.A., O'Brien, B.M., and Hurley, J.V.: The no-reflow phenomenon in experimental free flaps. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 61:256, 1978.
11. Colen, L.B., Crawley, W.A., and Buncke, H.J.: Effect of steroids on edema in replanted rat legs. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 63:830, 1979.
12. Im, M.J., Shen, W., Pak, C.J., et al.: Effect of allopurinol on the survival of hyperernic island skin flaps. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 73:276, 1984.
|Ch. 36 Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18|