|Microsurgery: Transplantation and Replantation by Harry J. Buncke, MD, et al.|
| 14. Alpert, B.S.: Assessment of flap viability with fluoroscein. In Clinical Application for Muscle and Musculocutaneous Flaps. Edited by S.J. Mathes and F. Hanai., St. Louis, C.V. Mosby, 1982.
15. Silverman, D.G., LaRossa, D.D., Barlow, C.H., et al.: Quantification of tissue fluoroscein delivery and prediction of flap viability with the fiberoptic dermo-fluorometer. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 66:545-553, 1980.
16. McGraw, J.B., Myers, B., Shanklin, K.D.: The value of fluorescein in predicting the viability of arterialized flaps. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 60:710, 1977.
17. Myers, M.B., and Cherry, G.: Design of skin flaps to study vascular insufficiency. J. Surg. Res. 7:399-405, 1967.
18. Reinisch, J.F.: The pathophysiology of skin flap circulation. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 54:585-598, 1974.
19. Graham, B., Walton, R.L., Elings, V.B., and Lewis, F.: Surface quantification of injected fluoroscein as a predictor of flap viability. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 77:826-831, 1983.
20. Graham, B., Gordon, L., Alpert, B.S., et al.: Serial quantitative skin surface fluorescence: A new method for postoperative monitoring of vascular perfusion in revascularized digits. J. Hand Surg. 10A:226-230, 1985.
21. Pietila, J., Smitten, K., and Sundell, B.: The effect of perfusion on postoperative viability in the replanted rabbit ear measured by laser Doppler flowmetry and skin temperature. Scand. J. Plast. Surg. 19:251-254, 1985.
22. Sloan, G.M., Sasaki, G.H., Elings, V.B., et al.: Accuracy and limitations of seven noninvasive methods for predicting flap survival. Surg. Forum 35:574575, 1984.
23. Graham, B., Paulus, D.A., and Caffee, H.H.: Pulse oximetry for vascular monitoring in upper extremity replantation surgery. J. Hand Surg. 11A:687692, 1986.
24. Vilkki, S.K.: Postoperative skin temperature dynamics and the nature of vascular complications after replantation. Scand. J. Plast. Surg. 16:151-155, 1982.
25. Pang, C.Y., Neligan, P.C., Nakatsuka, T., and Sasaki, G.H.: Pharmacologic manipulation of the microcirculation in cutaneous and myocutaneous flaps in pigs. Clin. Plast. Surg. 12:173-184, 1985.
26. Sasaki, G.H., and Pang, C.Y.: Experimental evidence for involvement of Prostaglandins in viability of acute skin flaps. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 67:335340, 1981.
|Ch. 37 Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12|