|Microsurgery: Transplantation and Replantation by Harry J. Buncke, MD, et al.|
May begin active sports and strenuous exercise as cleared by physician.
1. Urbaniak, J.R.: Digital replantation: A 12-year experience. In Microsurgery for Major Limb Reconstruction. Edited by J.R. Urbaniak. St. Louis, C.V. Mosby Co., 1987, pp 12-21.
2. Lineaweaver, W., and Buncke, H.J.: Complications of free tissue transfer. Hand Clinics 2:347, 1986.
3. Listen G.D., Kalisman, M., and Tsai, T.: Reconstruction of the hand with free microneurovascular toe-to-hand transfer. Plast. Reconstr. Surg. 71:372, 1983.
4. Buncke, H.J., Valauri, F., and Buncke, G.M.: Toe to hand. In Textbook of Microsurgery. Edited by G. Brunelli. Milan, Masson Publishing, 1988, pp. 304-318.
5. Willette-Green, V., Silverman, P., Petrilli, J., and Cassell, J.: Early protective motion (EMP I and II): A hand therapy protocol for management of digital replantation. Presented at the American Society of Hand Therapists, 8th Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, 1985.
6. Melzack, R., and Wall, P.D.: Pain mechanisms. Science 150:971-974, 1965.
7. Harber, V.J., and Sutton, J.R.: Endorphine and exercise. Sports Medicine 1:154, 1984.
|Ch. 42 Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16|